Originally published: April 18, 2018 on DyeAndDIY.com, Updated March 16, 2019
This card is one of my most recent projects and a favorite! The cloud technique was new for me and it took a few tries to get it right, but I love how it turned out!
A tutorial is in the works but for now I will leave you with a supply list to get you started in case you wish to recreate this card.
- Lawn Fawn “Little Bundle” stamps and dies
- Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies
- Lawn Fawn stitched hillside border dies
- Distress ink (for the clouds)
- Stampin Up! Ink (words and other stamped images)
- Ranger Enamel accents (flowers and dress bow)
- Cardstock: green & white, plus any colors that you like